Adult Day Care|
What it is...
Day Care does different things for different people.
It provides the link to services that maintain or improve the participant's physical and mental well being.
It enables the participant to remain living at home, delaying or preventing institutionalization.
The family gains respite from the continuous pressures of round-the-clock care.
Day Care is a key alternative for many older persons and their families.
Highlands Community Ministries Adult Day Health Center Provides...
- Registered Nurse on site.
- Individual and group activities.
- Specialized programs for persons with Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Care for those recently discharged from a medical facility.
- Socialization for those who would otherwise be alone.
Click here for more on our services.